What if I feel that the police violated my constitutional rights?

If your constitutional rights were violated, the Law Office of Jessica Agnich will aggressively seek to exclude evidence obtained as a result of any police misconduct. If the police conduct an unlawful search, your lawyer can ask the judge to exclude any unlawfully obtained evidence against you. If law enforcement violated your constitutional rights while attempting to take your statement, your lawyer can ask the court to suppress the statements under Miranda or due process grounds. Motions can be filed to exclude evidence that can get your case dismissed, get you better plea bargain deals, and help you win at trial. If the police violated your rights when you were arrested, make sure to consult an attorney who can discuss possible motions that can be made in your case.